- Use Medical Grade HCG Diet as directed by your physician.
- Use a good, natural multivitamin, calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D daily
- If you get odd muscle pains, use Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate 99 mg, calcium, magnesium, vitamin D supplement as directed by your physician.
- Do Not take omega 3 fish oils, flaxseed oil, vitamin E in oil or any other oils.
- Medical Grade HCG Diet in conjunction with LCD 750-1000 calories/day.
- Weekly follow-up for body composition analysis, physician monitoring.
Once you have reached your goal weight, stop taking the hcg. It takes 3 weeks for your new weight to stabilize. During this 3 week period you will continue on a protein sparing diet as directed by your physician.
Most patients are surprised at how small their appetite has become, and yet how much they can eat without gaining weight. They no longer suffer from an abnormal appetite, and feel satisfied with much less food than before.
If you experience weight gain, coming back for a second course of hcg is completely acceptable. Repeat courses are often even more satisfactory than the first treatment and have the advantage that you already know that you will feel comfortable throughout treatment.
Since 1975, the FDA has required labeling and advertising of HCG to state:
“HCG has not been demonstrated to be effective adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity. There is no substantial evidence that it increases weight loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or “normal” distribution of fat, or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie-restricted diets.”